Wednesday 13 February 2013

Opening up the floor

Hello to all of you who have been reading this blog. I've been writing for almost a month now and I hope what has been going up on here has been useful, or at least entertaining to you all, the thing is while this is mainly for the new starters or people starting Khador armies, I want to try and have something for everyone on the page, so I'm open to suggestions as to what you, the readers want to see put up. It can be anything from articles focusing on how to beat certain models outside the Khador faction, to even just more pictures being uploaded. I'm also hoping to start putting up at least two battle reports a week as of this coming week, as Warpdragons Saint Annes branch opens on February 21st meaning I will have two nights to get games in, so expect to see more of Strakhov slicing through more opponents or Butcher just doing what he does best. Any comments or requests are appreciated so if theres something you want to see on this blog, or even if you have an army yourself and want to have your thoughts voiced or pictures of your army shown off, just post a comment and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again for supporting the blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment