Thursday 21 April 2016

March to Mark 3


Well it's good to be back :) It has been a long long break. I've been away from the system for almost 18 months, in that time I've been doing rounds on other systems, burning out starting again and after much pining the jacks of war have been unleashed once more and there has never been a better time. In the past week we've seen the introduction of MK3 spoilers rolling out and the forums are currently buzzing with speculation and rumours flying about. 

So once more I'm booting up again, going back over some of the older posts once MK 3 hits and refreshing the old material, publishing the articles which I never finished before my disappearance into the ether, bringing back all of what I originally set out to do, bringing insights and strategies, while trying to not neglect the hobby side of things too (Most of what my down time has been spent doing to be completely honest) so expect unit analysis, battle reports, pictures of eye catching models, news of the impending edition change as and when I find any.

If you've not already seen it below is the announcement video from Privateer outlining some of the changes that are coming in the new edition. I for one am incredibly excited about these changes and looking forward to seeing how they change the landscape of the games, leveling out the colossal ground pound and bring back the jack supremacy that drew me to the game in the beginning. In the next post I'll briefly look at the new starter boxes, hopefully having some info on our new caster Viscount of Scarsgrad - Lord Kazlov, with a few unit analysis posts to come before then. Till then happy gaming and keep on rolling :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment