Wednesday 3 May 2017

It lives!!

Hello, again very long break between posts. Life keeps getting in the way and having been away from things for so long I've only just found my way back onto here, the other reason things have been incredibly quiet is unfortunately my local group have not really been playing Warmachine and Hordes in quite some time (back end of last year I believe was the last time the game saw play time) and as such I've had very little opportunity to see how the new edition has changed the way things play, although I aim to (given a little time to get back in to the system, when interest picks up again) revamp the site to have up to date profiles and battle reports for MK3, I do have a couple of profiles I was working on pre-hiatus which I will convert the information to MK3 although from what I've been told, not much has changed (drastically) apart from the new rules to give focus to jacks for just being in a caster's control range (good reason to keep them in close beyond the other positives). For now I'm trying my hand at a few new systems which I'm covering on my other blog: anythingbut1s.blogpsot.com, which I'm reviving as I intended this one as a pure Warmahordes blog and that one is more general in feel, so if you want to see some other systems head on over, if not. I'll try to post on here at least once a month trying to convert where I can, thanks again for all the support and views guys it's greatly appreciated and it's good to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment